tqualizer.jpg
the t-qualizer is a t-shirt with a built in graphic equalizer panel that is sound sensitive. as the music beats, the shirts equalizer lights up to the beat of the music. each frequency of music will activate a different equalizer bar, just like a normal equalizer.
the digital clock t-shirt assures that no one will ask you what time it is.
see also noise shirt & wearable display clothing.
[glowgadgets.co.uk & iwantoneofthose.com & uberreview.com]

tqualizer2.jpg

Saw a bartender with one of these on a couple weeks ago, made a nice conversation piece.

Wed 12 Jul 2006 at 12:20 AM
C

i want one...

Fri 08 Sep 2006 at 4:08 PM
hugo

Look at www.megagadgets.nl, you can buy them there

Fri 08 Sep 2006 at 8:30 PM
martijn

I want one

Wed 04 Oct 2006 at 1:01 AM
Arti Jain

where can i buy one of those?

Wed 04 Oct 2006 at 3:24 AM
laurentiu

Please tell me how to buy these t shirts

Tue 24 Oct 2006 at 5:01 AM
Renata Dillard

Please tell me how to buy these t shirts

Tue 24 Oct 2006 at 5:02 AM
Renata Dillard

I recently got this in the mail, and tried it out at a club the other night. Had a million people come up to me, it was cool. One problem though, this thing is way to sensitive to sound. The bars were lit up all the way most of the time. How in the hell do I adjust the sensitivity to this? There has to be a way, even if it means being like McGuyver to get the job done. Message me by clicking on my name and send me a message thru myspace if you got the solution, please....

Wed 29 Nov 2006 at 5:06 PM

alexander, myspace is throwing up errors when i click your name so i will post here. Have you tried placing tape over the microphone area?

everyone else looking to buy one, its pretty simple: go to google, search for 'equalizer shirt' and there should be several retailers on the first page of results. happy hunting!

Fri 01 Dec 2006 at 1:19 PM
jomo

I sell these. In the usa too. Fast shipping.
Best part???

They are WASHABLE!!!!

;)

check ebay.
Got lotz of other designs too!

Mon 18 Dec 2006 at 7:12 AM
maggie

Hi! Ich habe interese Ihre Produkte (T-Schirts)als Grosshändler zu erwerben. Bitte schreiben Sie mir ein Angebot. Mit freudlichen Grüßen
Eva Fuhrmann

Thu 08 Feb 2007 at 9:33 PM
Fuhrmann Eva

Any one in california that can sell me one? I live in Anaheim CA. (Equalizer Shirt)

Wed 21 Feb 2007 at 4:02 AM
Yuni

These are ####### wicked tops i got one and its the best t shirt ive ever brought. you get all da ladies coming up to you during da night lol

Sun 29 Apr 2007 at 11:43 PM
Scott johns

I forgot to come back here to add onto my last post. After hitting this at the club the, the thing died on me! I only used this once! I can't believe it, it's my luck I tell you. Not sure if the slight drizzle outside killed it when I left the club that night or what. As soon as I left the club, it just shut off. I figured since I left, the noise died down, so no more flashing shirt. But then I had random people come up to me and scream at my shirt, still nothing happen. I figured the batteries must have died and didn't think much of it. Then the next day, I charged up my batteries and then placed em back in the shirt a few days later when I was getting ready to go to another club. Thing never came on! Arghh! Tried regular non-rechargeable batteries. Same thing, didn't come on. Is this shirt super super super sensitive to any kind of water contact or could mine just be badly made and is defective? Anyone know how I can fix this device without having to throw down a bunch of cash for a replacement? Hit me at my myspace page or make a reply on here. Thanks! Alexander Kolozvary JR

Tue 01 May 2007 at 4:32 PM

I saw this shirt at the bazaar in world trade, i dont have enough money that time, so i decided to get one next time, where can i find these equlizer shirt here in philippines??

Mon 17 Dec 2007 at 1:48 AM

where can I buy a sound reactive equalizer t-shirt

Sat 22 Dec 2007 at 5:35 AM
Robert

I gotem. $25 shipped. All sizes. Has sensitivity adjustment for loud and quiet environments.

Stop on by.