zipscribble.jpg
a set of impressive maps that attempt to unravel any hidden organization of the ZIP code system used in the US.
the ZIPScribble map connects all the ZIP codes in ascending order. most of the empty, white zones separate states, while each little dense center seems to be a county.
the Travelling Presidential Candidate Map visualizes an attempt to calculate the shortest path through all ZIP codes, similar to the so-called Travelling Salesman Problem, using the Hilbert curve algorithm.

see also Ben Fry's interactive zipdecode.

[link: eagereyes.org (ZIPScribble) & eagereyes.org (ZIP Traveling Salesman)]

zipscribble2.jpg

Search UK Postal Code (PostCode) of Place & City names in UK (Zip code, Postcode). Postal Code

Thu 27 Dec 2007 at 10:10 PM

Fri 28 Dec 2007 at 5:27 PM

I would recommend http://www.zipcodesmapped.com/ for any US zip code map.
You can use this to find any US zip code maps. You can search by (City, State OR Zip). they have all the maps showing zip codes and major mile streets in all of the united states. The service is free. Search for five Digit Zip Code and find the Maps for all 50 states. A Free ZIP Code Finder which can do wonders for you.

Wed 09 Jan 2008 at 5:13 PM

I would recommend http://www.zipmap.info/ for any US zip code map.
You can use this to find any US zip code maps. You can search by (City,

State OR Zip). they have all the maps showing zip codes and major mile

streets in all of the united states. The service is free. Search for five

Digit Zip Code and find the Maps for all 50 states. A Free ZIP Code Finder

which can do wonders for you.

Tue 05 Feb 2008 at 8:33 PM

Good-day,

I am Mr. Richards, Bill. a certified, reputable, legitimate & an accredited private lender.
I loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance.
Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills?
I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan.
Services Rendered include:

*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Line of Credit
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans

Please write back If Interested.
Upon your response you'll be provided the loan application to fill.
No social security and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.
I Look forward permitting me be of beneficiary service to you.
I shall await your response at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Bill Richards
brichards.lender49@yahoo.com

Tue 25 Mar 2008 at 5:05 AM
Bill Richards

Geiger-Air conditioning includes both thecooling and heating of air.
It also cleans the air and controls themoisture level.
Air Conditioning Contractors Directory for Cincinnati,
Prescreened Home Improvement Professionals for Cincinnati.
Air Conditionign & Heating

Wed 26 Mar 2008 at 10:32 PM

Greetings,

I am Mr Bill Richards. a certified, reputable, legitimate & an accredited private lender.
I loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance.
Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills?

Services Rendered include:

*Car Loan
*Refinance
*Home Loan
*Business Loan
*Personal Loan
*Debt Consolidation

I Look forward allowing us to be of service to you.

Kind Regards,